All orders are shipped via City Link.
Free shipping for West Malaysia deliveries with purchase above MYR 200 only.
Shipping charges will be impose for purchase below MYR 200 and East Malaysia deliveries.
– Orders may take up to 7 working days from date of purchase.
– Delivery timings may be affected due to festive seasons.
– Purchases made during weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
There are NO international deliveries available currently. All deliveries are available within Malaysia only.
Please ensure that all information provided are complete and accurate including your contact details and shipping addresses, as any inaccuracies or incomplete information can lead to delays. Any order shipment which cannot be delivered because of lapses in information provided will be returned to us in Malaysia.
To check on your order status, you may:
- Go to “My Orders” after logging into your account.
- Here you will find details on your current and past orders.
- Once your order is shipped, the tracking number(s) will be displayed if available.
If you are still unable to track your item, please contact us at +6016-221 3792, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We allow for an exchange if:
– Your purchase has expired.
– You received a defected item.
– You received an item completely different from what you ordered.
If a problem is not listed above, contact us at +6016-221 3792 or email us at email@example.com and we will assist you.
Can my order be cancelled or changed?
You may cancel or change your order if it has not been shipped yet. An order may also be cancelled if a merchant is unable to fulfill your order e.g. where items are out of stock or where the merchant does not ship to your shipping address or location.
How can I change or cancel my order?
To cancel your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +6016-221 3792
We can only accept your cancellation request once we have confirmed that the order has not been shipped yet. We seek this verification from the merchant for your order as well as third party delivery partner and this confirmation process usually takes approximately 1 to 3 days.
What happens after I have cancelled my order?
Once your order cancellation has been reviewed and approved, you will be eligible for a refund in store credit.
If you wish to place a replacement order, please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions apply
If your purchase has expired, we will offer an exchange with the same product which has a longer consumption period. Unfortunately, we cannot exchange for a different ordered items.
If you received a defected item or something completely different from what you have ordered. We will offer an exchange for the products as per your order list in good condition.
If you wish to make an exchange:
– Send back the items to us within 5 working days of receiving your order
– All exchange charges are bare by the customers.
– Exchanges are subjected to stock availability
– Goods will have to be unused and in sellable condition
– You will need to retain the Proforma Invoice included in your purchase for verification
– Products purchased online can only be exchanged via our online store and is subjected to online stock availability.
– Purchases made with online promotional discounts and sales items cannot be exchanged
We reserve the right to accept or reject exchanges at our own discretion.