1. What is Aquafilling® gel?
Aquafilling® gel is a unique dermal filler, which clears the years from your face and leaves you looking as young and beautiful as before.
Aquafilling® gel is a hydrophilic gel which is a fully biocompatible, natural substance for the human body.
2. How soon do the results of Aquafilling® gel appear?/How soon are the results of Aquafilling® gel visible?
The results of Aquafilling® gel injection are visible immediately following the procedure.
3. How long do the results of Aquafilling® gel injection last?/What is the effectiveness of Aquafilling® gel?
The effect after Aquafilling® gel injection lasts more than three (3) years.
4. What is Aquafilling® gel indicated for?
Aquafilling® gel is indicated for injection into the superficial to deep dermis for the smoothing and correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, and the volumetric filling of some facial areas (nose, cheek, chin etc.).
5. Are there any existing side effects?
The most widespread side effects, such as redness or swelling, are very rarely visible at the injection site. There is no migration of the gel, or any inflammations or fragmentations.
6. Is treatment with Aquafilling® gel painful?
The Aquafilling® gel injections are virtually painless thanks to the high elasticity of the gel and the use of thin needles.
7. What makes Aquafilling® gel different from other dermal fillers?
Aquafilling® gel is a hydrophilic biodegradable gel which is biocompatible with the human body. It does not migrate over time and the results last up more than three years.
8. Can it be combined with other dermal fillers?
Aquafilling® gel is compatible with other previously injected dermal fillers. It can be administered in one anatomical area in case of insufficient or step-by-step correction.
Kindly fill in the contact form or email us at email@example.com if you have further enquiries. Our dedicated customers service team will touch base with you at the soonest.